Fortnite v21.10 update introduced a ton of map changes and also brought Darth Vader to the island. The unique boss doesn’t have a definite spawn location. Instead, he flies along with the Battle Bus in a Lambda shuttle every game and settles in one of five locations around the map.
Here’s how you can win the Darth Vader boss fight in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
The easiest way to kill Darth Vader boss in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
First and foremost, it is important to understand the skills and abilities that make Darth Vader so powerful. These include:
- Throwing Mythic Lightsaber to deal damage.
- Blocking bullets through the Lightsaber.
- Force Pull ability to bring a looper towards him.
- Force Push ability to throw nearby props toward players. They deal 85 damage
- Force Leap ability to close the distance. It deals 15 damage at close range.
In modes with building enabled, you can simply make a ramp with at least six tiles and use the Harpoon gun to pull Darth Vader. Thereafter, just let the boss fall and he should take a ton of damage. It will be enough to either defeat him or make him really vulnerable.
Players can get their hands on Darth Vader’s Mythic Lightsaber with the help of this guide. Moreover, they’ll be able to complete one of the newly introduced Vibin’ quests in Season 3….
…sorry for the interruption but for the rest go to the source to…Read More
Don’t forget to LIKE & SHARE this post , it helps a lot!